Thursday, November 17, 2011

Free expression


Aaaah…. feels good.
This is one of those that just leeks out my hand. Not like I am not drawing it, but I am not quite sure where does it come from exactly. And when it's done (if it is done) I feel release.
I don't know why I feel that somehow I am talking about bodily functions, like it's all a bit TMI. I guess I'll know once the comments start coming in, right?
Anyways off to the theater tonight. Haven't been in months. Last time I went I've seen the most God awful play in the entire Universe of millions of galaxies ( trust me I am not exaggerating. I might even be kind!). So fingers crossed Croatian theater doesn't try to stick it to me again tonight.

3 comments:

  1. "This is one of those that just leeks out my hand. Not like I am not drawing it, but I am not quite sure where does it come from exactly."

    That is "pure artistic release" according to the surrealist ideal!

    I know this "artistic rush" (when it hits me, I release it in the form of poetry & short stories).

    We are blessed to experience it! Most people never ever do.

    Have a nice weekend, Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one, I really do, it really reflects the easy flow of drawing you get when you just want to draw something without feeling bogged down with too many worries about if it's going to look perfect. I've not had time to draw this week and I really miss it, must get my pencil out today and just draw, draw anything :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey dear, I'm fine, had a lot of Must Do-things! hope to resume blogging soon...love the drawings and the new lay out!:)

    D.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...