Thursday, July 4, 2013

We're probably never gonna be there


We haven't seen each other in so long. What's new?

Kanye West has a new album and I have it on repeat.

I've cut my bangs.

I moved to Vancouver.

New Star Trek movie is great

what else, what else....

That's about it, I guess.

Yeah, sorry, I tend to resort to humor when I am not sure what to say.
So last six months or so I spent back home, at the south of Croatia, and two weeks ago I moved to Vancouver.
I worked a lot during that period. And I drank a lot. And ate lot. I worked a little less in these drinking/eating times, that's true...
Basically what I am saying is this: Even though I had new stuff and enough material to post during these months, for the most part I had to much fun to blog.
There I said it!


Good news is having a life for a while has given me a lot of inspiration, and being in a new city/continent definitely has had an interesting influence on my head.
Anyways for you guys who are still with me, hope to see you around again.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...