Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I love coats but have trouble picking a color


I am back in the capital for a few days and coat time is officially here.
Which I LOVE!
Which means  a coat post. I had a drawing I made a few weeks back and loved. so it was supposed to be easy peasy lemon squeezy. But then I decided to see how would it look on a white background.

Maybe off-white.

Darker off-white.

White...

Cream...

Off-white...

Cream...

No off-white..

White...

Off white...

I'll spare you the rest, but it goes on like this for a while until my computer starts to have tantrums. Computer just starts saying " No, I've had enough, turn me off NOW. I don't want to work anymore today and frankly I'll shoot myself if I ever have to show you another version off cream to white background". Or at least this is what I believe he/it says. It could just be that his working memory is full and I have to restart it. Which is basically the same thing if you think about it.

Point of all this being:

I love coats...

... and you once again have a slightly different tone of the background. I tell you, having numerous options is bad things sometimes.


I have to say I enjoy continental autumn much more than the mediteranian one. All the pretty colors are here. Down south where I am at the moment autumn just doesn't have a place to show it's glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...