Friday, December 14, 2012

My drawings are looking for a new home

I am drawing. Not as much as I hoped, but I am. My style is going through a mutation. Nothing drastic, but I can already see it. So I am having a sale of some of my earlier drawings on Etsy. These are the prints I have already made before for one reason or another, and after I sell them I plan to retire them. This ways they will live out their purpose, hopefully find a loving home and then happily retire for me to visit them all too rarely (isn't it always like that).





If there is something of mine you like(d) now is the chance.
Plus there is a little something extra for you guys that come from here.
If you buy 2 drawings, postage is on me. Wherever you live!
So with your order of two (and more items) just use a promotional code

FreePostage4u
Hope you find something you like.

See you soon! :-))



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...