Sunday, April 22, 2012

Talk about nothing!

Once again I have nothing to say, but this time I won't let that stop me. OH NO! It didn't stop thousands of others who went on and wrote books and recorded songs and painted paintings and expressed nothingness in great detail and with a lot of humor.
So, from now on having nothing to say is not a deal breaker.  Only problem is I will have to fake it until I make it. Soooo... What's up with you? :-)
Here is something... I've noticed recently that I resent some of my self-centered friends when they take all the attention and use me as their little talking box/mirror. But then when the attention turns to me I feel very uncomfortable and switch the roles back as soon as possible. Not sure why am I so uncomfortable with that but definitely love how, once again, it turns out it's never people who make you do something; I chose my role cause it suited me, not because someone pushed me into it. Btw recently I had a lot of these revelations and they are very liberating. Yes, somehow even if you are, excuse my language, deep in shit, when you realize you decided on your own you wanted to go there, it's easier. I guess it's because you understand that if you got yourself there, you can get yourself out as well.
There... I can talk about nothing after all.

p.s. I just realized that this is a good drawing to talk about hair! I can talk about hair for a loooong time. Live and learn I guess.

3 comments:

  1. haha, I love it when you talk about nothing at all like this. very insightful. and as to liberating revelations. does it sometimes feel like the big revelation was so obvious that it is almost a little embarassing that it took you so long to get it? seems to happen to me all the time (talking about me, you see :), that the most liberating insights are so darn simple that I can't help but wonder why it took me so long to get there and what that says about my mental state...

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this one, pink hair is fabbbbb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talking about nothing can also be liberating, we spend so much time analysing this, de-constructing that, figuring out all sorts of this & that it can get really tiring and stop us from doing anything at all. I'm all for pink hair and talking about nothing every now and then, it makes a nice change :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...