Thursday, May 31, 2012

Indulging success

Yes, you are quite right the drawing is not quite finished yet, but I need to post something and my mood is highly non productive. Do you ever worry about your tendency to indulge? I do. I am still in the same mood as in the last post but the problem is my wishes are quite opposite. I want to achieve certain things on one hand but am in the mood to lounge, drink and party on the other. Yes those two opposite things need to find a way to be friends. Suddenly I have a wish to do what my mother would do when I was little: my sister and I would fight and off course come to her about it and she would just order us to go away and get along cause she does NOT have neither time nor patience for our quarrels. Like it was that easy! She would just treathen us with getting mad if keep on fighting. This is what I want to do now. Just order my wishes and moods to work things out, I don't care how, just don't bother me with it. Ah, yes this would be good....

1 comment:

  1. ha, I have a whole army of kids fighting in my head, and I doubt they will just work things out and get along....

    as to my big change: I'll be moving to Singapore in a bit over two weeks, at least temporarily, maybe for longer, don't know. it feels so unreal, and the closer the departure date the less I believe it's actually happening. but, you know, a bit over two weeks is a long time, and a lot of things can happen. maybe I win the lottery in the meantime, or land my dream job, or meet someone more interesting than the guy waiting in Singapore... you never know :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...