Friday, July 20, 2012

Drunk on sun

If you are sick of me talking about how I NEED to go to the beach or how OMG SO LOVED IT at the beach, you can skip reading this. Am guessing you already saw the illustration and you can't really unsee it, so cant help you there.
Well... am off to the beach this weekend. Big possibility of rain, but like I care about such minor annoyances. Am gonna be 31 (I know, shut up!!!) on Monday so ideally I will spend the entire weekend half drunk and lying on the beech. I feel this is the best way to round up my year and think about where I am... because we know by now that no amount of drinking will stop me from thinking, right. I will reflect and ponder and muse and contemplate, and sometimes all this at the same time. But this is me, and this is one of the things that will hardly ever change. Probably, to be honest, because I enjoy the self centered-ness of it too much.... Gee when I put it like this, it doesn't sound so charming does it. Hm...I will think about it!!!
Also, I was thinking of maybe making a resolution, but a fun and silly one. Something absolutely useless and ridiculous. Will let you know what I come up with, but if you have a cool idea, do share dear friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...