Wednesday, November 28, 2012

All about lips


As you can see I've been absent for more than a few days again. Which means I've been working. There was a deadline for a an illustration competition this weekend. It was about portraits and that is still my weak spot so I've worked really hard to make something I love. I have no big expectations but it means working on my skill and you know how greedy I am about that.
Then I did some drawings for Amelia's magazine of some male fashions which actually looked great but it turned out there was a bit of a misunderstanding there so they won't be published just yet.
Add a day job on top of that, working on finishing the blog redesign, a bit of a cold and here I am, week later and just now a new post.
To compensate here is a lot of lips from my various portrait exercises and my three favorite lipsticks: Mac Nude, Chanel Charme and TopShop Rio Rio.

1 comment:

  1. What you can do what a few lines/brush strokes is simply amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...